For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to Laura18's Video Chat!

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail  

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

4 years ago
    Thumbnail   andyberg8 

perfect..... the perfect tit! i loved it.....!

4 years ago
    Thumbnail   KEVINHAUGE 

ALWAYS TOO BUSY FOR ME,AVOID HER

4 years ago
    Thumbnail   herve21 

Perfect girl, very good show !Thanks !

4 years ago
    Thumbnail   allsmiles 

seeing this lady a second time. she is so exciting. she does in a few minutes what some pros can't do ever. <br> <br> <br>she is now uterly fantastic and I will definiely be back for more until she runs me off <br> <br>my cock will never be the same and I love it <br> <br>give this lady a grade of 10 out of 5. Double the score possible because she has earned it. and I have enjoyed it. <br> <br> <br>come to my house to live anytime, my love. I have beeds and mas and extra showers and tubs. It is open to you 24 hrs a day. <br>just wake me and play with me and we will both cum. :):$

5 years ago
    Thumbnail   allsmiles 

Laura 18 has all the potential in the world to be a good cyber lover. She has a nicely maintained figure with smallish but inviting breasts and gently rounded waist and hips

Her long beautiful legs reach up to support a smoothly shaven pussy and cutely hidden anus.

She is willing and quite able to do your bidding and more than willing for sex after a hard day of work with a little encouragement. Her enthusiasm builds as you guide her through your fantasy.

George

5 years ago

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Laura18's Bio Data

• Laura18
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 100-115lbs
    Weight:
  • Normal