For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to Hotchocolate26's Video Chat!

Hotchocolate26's Bio Data

• Hotchocolate26
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 115-130lbs
    Weight:
  • Normal
    Breast size:
  • Black
    Hair color:
  • Long
    Hair length:
  • Brown
    Eye color:
  • Petite
    Build:
  • african_american
    Ethnicity:
  • female
    Sexual preferences:
  • Languages:

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   Hotchocolate26 

Welcome to my encounter the chocolate that loves vanilla, l`m very relaxed and as you come to my webcam you will differently know who you dealing with, l like to laugh coz l think l have a beauitful smile, and if you want more then l can offer my sexy dangerous brown african eyes (please don`t fall inlove). Now my best part for me to fully satisfy you is very important l`ll need to play if you like striptease am very good in this, as l tease you l know you getting hard and hot so let the game begin, hotchocolate doesn`t do anal, groups, or lots of toys just a few though but if you are a hot couple looking for more heat am waiting for you, am natural but very open minded and sensual, l could be with you the whole day just to give full non fake pleasures so in my private room don`t worry take your time am here to give you what you missing. Oh pliz don`t jugde me for my preference let`s enjoy each other and let it flow?

2 years ago

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).