For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to AngelicBodyXX's Video Chat!

AngelicBodyXX's Bio Data

• Laura
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • under 100lbs
    Weight:
  • Normal
    Breast size:
  • Brown
    Hair color:
  • Long
    Hair length:
  • Green
    Eye color:
  • Petite
    Build:
  • White
    Ethnicity:
  • female
    Sexual preferences:
  • Languages:

AngelicBodyXX's Image Gallery

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   AngelicBodyXX 

dear ZeeBras, thank you for your bage!

1 year ago

Marcel, thank you for the bages, you are an angel!!

1 year ago

P.S. Roger, thanks for the bage!would like to give you a bage too if i could ))

1 year ago

Roger, it was anice surprise of you, honest. im didnt expect to see you, and your poetry, - im very very surprised, really. i miss our fun time, our hot time, our romantic time, and more others times:) hope you miss it too, happy to see you again, glad, your still writing ,, as before, and you doing it great, i never hard dubts abut your talents :)
    we didnt met this new year together, but im sure, you ahd avery nice Christmas and New year! well, very soon is st Valentins day, hehe, would be nice to see your next masterpiece...:)) wish for you wunderfull evening, much love , and kiss and hug from me!
    L.

1 year ago

thank you a lot for such sweet describing.)i had a big pleasure beeng everysecunde with you.you are very magnyfic and special

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   Electricken 

This phenomenal lady has everything. Unmatched in personality, charm, class, intelligence and BEAUTY INSIDE AND OUT. Simply stated...she is the very best.

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   Electricken 

This phenomenal lady has everything. Unmatched in personality, charm, class, intelligence and BEAUTY INSIDE AND OUT. Simply stated...she is the very best.

1 year ago

guys, ill go on in another time from tomorrow.presumedly at day my time. kisses and see you

1 year ago

Anders,thank you ! you are the one guy, who can put smile on my face even if i mad).during those years you were always near me. i cant discribe how much i like you!lucka till, vi ses!

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   FunnyMan_ 

super girl :)

1 year ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).